Africa is not a country. In this interactive event consisting of a short presentation and dynamic panel discussion, we will focus on opportunities in property markets in African regions & countries.
Sub-Saharan Africa, East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa & North Africa are diverse and unique, and so are the countries and property markets within them.
As momentum grows in African property investment and development, the time has come to unpack this continent and the significant opportunity & need that exists in it’s property markets. We have assembled a formidable panel to delve into this exciting topic.
- Professor Francois Viruly, Associate Professor, University of Cape Town & Director of the UCT/Nedbank Urban Real Estate Research Unit
- Thomas Reilly, Head of Africa Real Estate, Investec Asset Management & Managing Director, Growthpoint Investec African Properties
- David Morley, Partner & Head of Real Estate, Actis
- Kevin Teerooven, Former CEO & Founder, AttAfrica
- Sean Godoy, Executive Committee Member, South African Chamber of Commerce
ULI Members: £15
Attendance is free for South African Chamber of Commerce members
This is a joint event between ULI and the South African Chamber of Commerce