With economic activity high and inward investment levels increasing, Cambridge is a city bucking the trend. The technology and biomedical sectors have been a catalyst for a wave of new development and a growing population of professionals are being drawn to the city but a chronic lack of office space is hampering full progress.
How will the experts overcome this and keep the city on an upward curve? Join us at Cambridge Question Time to find out.
- Rob Sadler, Director – Commercial, Savills Cambridge
- Beverley Firth, Partner, Mills & Reeve
- Tim Leathes, Project Director, Urban & Civic
- Jeanette Walker, Project Director, Cambridge Biomedical Campus
- Rob Hall, Development Director, Hill Residential
- Andy Williams, Vice President R&D, MedImmune
- Chaired by Damian Wild, Editor, Estates Gazette