|Date & Time:||May 17, 2023 3:00 pm||Add to Calendar (.ics)|
|Venue:||Canada Water Café|
The Canada Water Masterplan is a 10-year project that will be delivered across 53 acres. Flexible planning consent, delivered on a phase-by-phase basis, allows British Land to mould and shape the designs for the Masterplan, delivering what local people truly want and need in line with market conditions.
A new town centre with:
- 3,000 new homes (minimum 35% affordable)
- Up to two million sq. ft of office space (for c.20,000 people)
- Up to one million sq. ft of retail, leisure, entertainment, education, and community space
- 12 acres of new open spaces including a 3.5-acre park sitting alongside the existing 160 acres of green space in the local area
- The first new high street in London for a generation, a new town square, and 16 new streets
- A range of new facilities such as a leisure centre, community-use space, and a contribution to help deliver a health provision, a new 16+ education facility, and a police hub
This is a walking tour, so please wear appropriate footwear.