|Date & Time:||April 12, 2018 8:15 am||Add to Calendar (.ics)|
|Venue:||British Land Office|
The Silver Street Group is delighted to present the Co-Working Offices Panel. This panel brings together occupiers, agents and landlords and discusses the opportunities and challenges from the rise of co-working, and how the sector may evolve:
- Can co-working continue to grow at its current pace?
- Does the rise of co-working signal the end of a traditional long lease?
- How do landlords assess co-working’s long-term sustainability?
- James Lowery (Co-Head of Storey, British Land)
- Cal Lee (Founder & Head of Workthere)
- John Duckworth (MD UK & EMEA, Instant Group)
Other speakers will be confirmed shortly.
Registration is from 7.45am when Breakfast will be served. The discussion will start at 8.15am and conclude at 9.30am